I have spent some time looking for good source of 1 minute intraday data. While good quality forex data seems to be pretty easy to get, even for free (for example through Alpari or Dukascopy trading platform), it's much harder with other instruments.
I was interested in getting DAX futures history. EUREX, is selling DAX data, at 200 Euro per month for the tick data set. But I was able to find a decent quality 1 min data and I paid just 280 Euro ($400) for ca. 10 years 1-minute data. I tried a few other sources, but anything cheaper than that was just rubbish (with a lot of bad ticks or gaps which made it impossible use it for strategy testing of any kind).
There are a few vendors, I do not want to encourage or discourage you to use any particular one, but I tried TickDataMarket and TickData and was satisfied with both.
No comments:
Post a Comment